We are committed to protecting your privacy on-line. We appreciate that you do not want the personal information you provide to us distributed indiscriminately and here we explain how we collect information, what we do with it and what controls you have.
Who we are?
Personal data we may collect about you
– Provide you with the information, goods and services offered through our website, for billing and order fulfillment
– (provide you with the services and information offered through our website and which you request ;)
– administer your account with us;
– verify and carry out financial transactions in relation to payments you make online;
– audit the downloading of data from our website;
– improve the layout and/or content of the pages of our website and customize them for users;
– identify visitors to our website;
– carry out research on our users’ demographics and tracking of sales data;
– send you information we think you may find useful or which you have requested from us, including information about our products and services, provided you have indicated that you do not object to being contacted for these purposes;
– allow, with your consent, carefully selected third parties to send you information directly which you may find useful regarding their products and services.
Subject to obtaining your consent we may contact you by the email firstname.lastname@example.org or by any other official Softwaves® email with details of other products. If you prefer not to receive any marketing communications from us, you can opt out at any time. See further ‘Your rights’ below.
We may also obtain information about your online movements and use of the internet.
We do this by placing a ‘cookie’, which is a small file, on your computer’s hard disk.
Cookies are used for several reasons, for example to recognize you whenever you visit this website ensuring you do not have to enter all your details and thereby speeding up the process so you do not have to log on each time. It will also enable us to store your personal preferences, build a profile about you and target our marketing and advertising campaigns. We cannot provide a full service to you if you disable the cookie function on your web browser so we advise you to maintain the same. For further information about cookies and how to disable them please go to: aboutcookies.org Web Analysis
We inform you that data is collected in the shop using a web analysis tool (Google Analytics) using cookies that are (able to be) used to generate pseudonyms for user profiles.
Use of Google Analytics
Our website uses a web analytics tool called Google Analytics. The tool uses “cookies,” which are text files placed on your computer, to collect standard, anonymous internet log information as well as visitor behavior information. The information generated concerning your use of the website (including your IP address) is transmitted to Google.
This information is then used to evaluate visitors’ use of the website and to compile statistical reports on website activity. We will never (and will not allow any third party to) use the statistical analytics tool to track or to collect any Personally Identifiable Information (PII) of visitors to our site. Google will not associate your IP address with any other data held by Google. Neither we nor Google will link, or seek to link, an IP address with the identity of a computer user. We will not associate any data gathered from this site with any Personally Identifiable Information from any source, unless you explicitly submit that information via a fill-in form on our website. For more information concerning Google Analytics and your privacy, please refer to the Google Analytics Terms of Service at http://www.google.com/intl/en_uk/analytics/tos.html
We place great importance on the security of all personally identifiable information associated with our users. We have security measures in place to attempt to protect against the loss, misuse and alteration of personal information under our control. We will use technical and organizational measures to safeguard your personal data, for
– Access to your account is controlled by password and username which are unique to you;
– We store your personal data on secure servers;
– Payment details are encrypted using SSL technology.
You should bear in mind that submission of information over the internet is never entirely secure. We cannot guarantee the security of information you submit via the website whilst it is in transit over the internet and any such submission is at your own risk. All we can do is use all our reasonable efforts to safeguard your data and ensure that we maintain a reliable and safe environment to use your data. It is advisable to close your browser when you have finished your user session to help ensure others do not access your personal information if you use a shared computer or a computer in a public place.
If you are concerned about your data, you have the right to request access the personal data which we may hold or process about you. You have the right to require us to correct any inaccuracies in your data free of charge.Right to prevent marketing
At any stage you also have the right to ask us to stop using your personal data for direct marketing purposes. You can opt-out any time by email email@example.com
Our contact details
We welcome your feedback and questions. If you wish to contact us, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org or call us on (+351) 256 880 510. You can also send a letter to Plenty Green Unipessoal Lda, Rua Bartolomeu Dias 77, 3700-910 S. João da Madeira, Portugal.